We hope you are all hanging in there 🙂
To help you along we thought it would be nice to share some of the lovely feedback we have have been receiving. It has certainly kept us going and smiling throughout:
- Thanks so much to all staff for all the effort you are putting in. S and me really appreciate it.
- Hi everyone. Thanks for making this group. I just want to say how eternally grateful I am to the staff for your support! This has been such a tricky time for all of us but especially our young people. For H to see your smiley faces & her friends everyday has meant the world to her (and me!!) xx
- M has a new least of life after his zoom chat today ❤️
- Hi Becky, just wanted to say thank you so much for L’s Easter egg and card, such a lovely thought. You are all doing such an amazing job, thank you for supporting us in this hard time. xxx
- C absolutely loved the steppers class yesterday, she is missing everyone and it’s brilliant they can all see each other and chat, thank you to all the staff, you are all amazing ❤️
- It’s a life line for B, she logs in herself now and I am banished from her room while she is online to her friends, she is happy for the hours in between also so well done and thank you for providing this service xx
- Brilliant work by staff – S LOVES the Zoom sessions! So imaginative!!
- Hi Becky – these zoom sessions are really important for S – it gives her a routine to plan her day around, a choice of activities to get involved in, and a chance to chat to her friends. Thanks for that. XXXX loves the quizzes, the bingo, plus yesterday’s steppers sessions. 🙂
- Thank you for keeping up the contact Windward Day Services and fabulous staff – it is so much appreciated by us all. I certainly benefits from structure to her day and so we can fit other activities around her Zoom sessions with you guys. It is tough times for all, but we are grateful for the sunshine and a garden to enjoy during the day in which to spread out from each other 😁😁. Trying to still all get on is so hard when you are used to being on the go and busy but very grateful, we are all here and healthy at present. Love to all you amazing parents and carers out there. Stay strong and stay safe.
- Hi Becky, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you and all your fantastic staff. You are all so so special and continue to make a huge difference to both S, myself and everyone under your Windward umbrella, on a daily basis. Keep doing what you do! PS we did an extra clap for you guys xx Thank you
- Awesome! Guys. I for one cannot begin to thank you all so much for all you are doing. Its a scary time for all but for our guys and girls, it can be extremely difficult for them. All your activities either online or through the post, phone calls! Keeps them in touch with you all and each other. You could have all sat back and done nothing as some support groups have. But no, you have ALL gone way above what we have come to expect as the norm. For this we thank you so very much. We just adored it, thank you. X see you all on the other side. Please stay safe x x
- C has just had a delivery of an arts and craft pack. Thank you so much….
- ‘’thank you, Joe for my certificate I really love it I am really excited when I got it’’
- Another Brilliant idea from a brilliant day service. Thank you
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for sending the matching tasks to C. I had a video call with him and his carer this morning and they were busy doing them. So kind of you. Keep well.
- Hi Becky, I think that the zoom sessions at Helix are brilliant. L wants to do them all and it gives her week structure after it all disappeared a couple of weeks ago. I would be interested in a closed Facebook group. I think you are doing very well
- Thank you all so much for all you guys are doing- I is coping better than we thought she would when she has something to look forward to. Weekends are pretty rubbish though!! Keep smiling! 😃😃😃
- Hello, I have just spoken to S who said you dropped a little Easter surprise to the house for S. Thank you so much for going above and beyond. keep safe
- I have heard from a parent of the wonderful online things you are doing to keep in touch with your clients. May I say congratulations. Your company is truly a beacon. Very happy to have you at the Nedderman Centre and hope that we can soon get back to normal. Stay well everybody.
- Just a big thank you to all at Helix and other Centres for your dedication and kindness at this emotional and challenging time, we will remember your help for a long time and when all this is over. We will also remember what kindness and care was shown by so many people health workers, NHS carers and everyone; and how we felt safe loved and protected
- Everything you all do is so welcome and keeps us going in this strange time. Thank you soooooo much.”
Thank you for your kind words- it’s nice to know that we are still maintaining the special bond with our guys! Keep going and hopefully we will see you all again very soon.